How to Order Bespoke Design
- Send me an email at email@example.com with images, text and ideas for what you would like me to design. We’ll correspond until I can create a custom quote for you, then I'll make a custom listing for you on Etsy to purchase with the cost of the deposit.
- Purchase the new listing at www.etsy.com/shop/AdrienneElise or click on the SHOP button and within a couple weeks, I will send you an email with a password to see your first draft. Enter the password in the "Draft Approval" section of the website to see your work in progress. Fill out the Draft Approval part on the agreement that I sent you and when you send it back I will use your feedback to finish your piece.
- After I post your final draft for approval, you will have the option to purchase additional draft approvals. If you are happy and do not need any more changes, make your final payment and I’ll go ahead and send you the final product:
- For Handmade Digital Products: I will send you a high-resolution digital image via Dropbox or Google Drive. The digital image can be sent to your local printer or included in digital aspects of your business or event – ie: websites, emails etc. If you are interested in also receiving the hand drawn/painted original, please mention that in the initial email and I’ll be happy to discuss this possibility and the costs.
- For Custom Portraits: I will send you the final painting or drawing via USPS unless you request otherwise. If you are buying it as a gift, please allow at least 10 days for delivery. Once you’ve made your last payment, just wait for your portrait to arrive! Don’t you just love getting snail mail that isn’t bills?